Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Funfetti Cookies




From the encouragement of the wonderful ladies on the WC board on The Nest, I've joined the band wagon and made a food blog. I'm so excited to start cooking more and sharing my journey! My first recipe is a huge rave on WC:


Funfetti Cookies (recipe from the box!)



  • Box of funfetti cake mix
  • 1/3 cup of oil
  • 2 eggs
  • funfetti frosting


Heat oven to 375. In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Stir with spoon until throughly mositened. Stir in candy bits from cake mix. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2-inche apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
Bake at 375 for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
Spread frosting over warm cookies. Immediately sprinkle each with candy bits from frosting (or you can mix the candy bits in with the frosting). Let frosting set before storing. Store in tightly covered container.


This made about 20 cookies

WW: 7 points per cookie

I made this over a weekend when I had family here -- they were a huge hit with everyone!





No comments: