Friday, February 13, 2009

Blog Awards!




I'm so excited. I've been given 2 awesome blog awards from fellow blogger, Vintage Victuals. Go over and check out her blog - it's got some seriously amazing food! I was given the Lemonade Award and the Your Blog is Fabulous Award because she thinks my blog is fabulous and refreshing, like lemonade! How sweet is that!!
Here are the rules:
First, add the logo in your blog.
Next, add a link to the person who gave you the award.
Then, nominate 5 other (refreshing…like lemonade) blogs of your choice.
Finally, leave a message for your nominees in their blogs, informing them about the award.
So my nominees are:
1. A Year in the Kitchen - this blog is packed full of awesome recipes along with tips and tricks to keep them low fat and low cost. She also does recipes based upon their country.
2. Good Things Catered - this has got to be a favorite blog of mine. I envy her clean home, classy meals, and love for all things good. Her other blog, is great too - Hyper Homemaker
3. Carrie's Sweet Life - first, her name is Carrie - and that's just the best! But really - her home is classic food that inspires me to get in the kitchen!
4. Food alla Puttanesca - like her blog title says, she cooks fast, cheap and easy meals - my favorites!
5. Proceed with Caution - her food is freakin' amazing. But really, check our her recipe organization post. She gets major props for that!
Go check out all these amazing blogs. They are fantastic.




No comments: