Monday, October 13, 2008

Crock Pot Fajitas

This is another recipe I got from Apples of Gold. I think this is my favorite yet - it's soo good.


Crock Pot Fajitas


2 lb beef flank steak (or chicken, I used chicken)
1 onion sliced
1 green & red pepper cut into strips
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1/4 tsp salt
1 8oz Can mexican style tomatoes drained (I used a small can of tomato sauce)
1 jalapeno pepper (optional)


12 8inch tortillas

Toppings: sour cream, guacamole, cheddar cheese, salsa

Cut steak or chicken into 6-8 portions. In crock pot combine all ingredients.

Cook on low 8-10 hours, medium 6-7 hours, or high 4-5 hours.

Remove meat and shred. Return to pot and stir.

2 comments:

justasmalltowngirl said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I look forward to trying this very simple meal!
~R&J,Inc

Cate said...

YUM! I need some good slow cooker recipes and that totally fits the bill!