Sunday, January 6, 2008

Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies


These peanut butter & jelly cookies come from the "What's Cooking in the Orange Kitchen" blog. They have been in my "to try" pile for a while, and they are actually really good.


Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies


1 cup PB

1 egg

1/4 cup white sugar (I used 1/2 cup splenda and 1/2 cup sugar)

1/4 cup brown sugar (I used brown sugar splenda)

dash vanilla

1/2 tsp baking powder

1/4 cup flour

3-4 tbsp grape jelly

1/4 tsp salt


**This is how I cooked them** Preheat oven to 350. Mix PB and sugars, then stir in egg and vanilla. Finally min in flour and soda. Make balls a little less than 1 tsp (I used my pampered chef medium scoop). Bake for 13 minutes, remove and from heat and use your thumb to make a ridge in the cookie. Dollop the jelly in the ridge and put back in the oven about 2 minutes.


This made me about 1 dozen cookies.

No comments: